All Believers Congregation was founded by Bishop Samuel Akinola Dada in November 1987 on the same spot where we have All Believers Congregation Headquarters till date.
Our church is a full Pentecostal church and our greatest pursuit is unconditional agape love among all the members. We seek to create an environment for people to flourish in their God given purpose as they worship with us. We also encourage our members to deploy their God-given gifts and talents in the edification of the total body, so all hands must be on deck.
These are some of our basic doctrines: –
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world who died and rose from death on the third day
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ to rapture the saints
- We believe that the Holy Bible is a true living word of God.
- All men must be born again.
- All men must be baptized in water after the born again experience.
- We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Saints go to Heaven after death.
- We believe that Hell was created for the Devil and his angels. Those who choose to follow him will go there as well
- We believe that the church is obligated to fulfill the great commission.
Our mission is to build men and women who would know Him, be known by Him and make Him known.
Ministering the total gospel to the lost, nourishing them with the solid word, to help them grow to maturity and prosper spirit soul and body..
“For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ”. This is the reason why Jesus gave the ministry gifts to the body. This mandate is captured in the concept of W.M.R, which means, “Win them, Mature them and Release them to win others”.
— Ephesians 4:12